City of Weston: City Manager
The City of Weston is structured and operates under the Manager-Mayor Plan specified in West Virginia Code. Chapter 8 of the West Virginia Code, particularly §8-3-2 specifies the roles and responsibilities of the City Manager.
Phone: 304-269-6141Fax: 304-269-7842 City of WestonCity Manager102 West Second StreetWeston, WV 26452
- The City Manager is appointed by the Council.
- The City Manager is the administrative authority of City of Weston and manages the affairs of the City under the supervision of the Council.
- The City Manager can employ all subordinates and employees for whose duties or work he is responsible to the council.
- Additional duties and limitations of the City Manager are further specified in the City Charter.
City of Weston: City AttorneyCity Attorney: Tom Michaels Phone: 304-269-6141Fax: 304-269-7842 City of Weston City Attorney102 West Second StreetWeston, WV 26452
City of Weston: Boards and Commissions
There are several volunteer organizations created to help move the City of Weston forward. Below you will find a list of standing boards and commissions. Volunteers who are looking to help the City of Weston can contact City Hall for more information.
- Weston Planning Commission: Meets the second Tuesday of month at 7:00pm at the City Building.
- Weston Economic Development Authority: Meets the last Tuesday of the month at 6:00pm at the City Building.
- Weston Landmarks Commission: Meets the third Wednesday of the month at the Property Store on Main Avenue. Call 304-269-7026 for specific times.
- Weston Sanitary Boards: Meets the second Monday of the month at 4:30pm at the Sanitary office on Main Avenue.